To enjoy the numerous activities that will be offered at European Freeride Festival just purchase the FREERIDE PASS online or at your arrival at Livigno!
The Freeride Pass includes: Welcome kit EFF, access to European Freeride Forum, Freeride Test Village and Expo Area, safety workshop, Splitboard Experience, Telemark Experience, happy hours and live music gigs.
The FREERIDE PASS also allows you to take part to extra activities with special discounted prices.
Special conditions are reserved for groups with more than 15 people. For further information email us at [email protected].
ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THE FREERIDE PASS
- Welcome kit with: Gadgets, freedrinks, magazine.
- Telemark Experience.
- Access to Freeride Test Village.
- Safety workshop.
- Parties, happy hours and live music gigs.
Extra Activities are Reserved to Freeride Pass Owners:
- Day Rider:A day dedicated to freeride accompanied by one of our mountain guides, which will explain the basics of basics Freeride (area using shovel and probe) and mountain safety. Price 114 Euro *(A.S.G.).
- Week End Pass: Two days with mountain guides around the slopes of Livigno using the lifts and short ascents with sealskins, accompanied by our mountain guides. Price 189 Euro *(A.S.G.).
- Full Camp: 4 days entirely dedicated to freeride accompanied by our mountain guide where it will explain different techniques to deal with different types of snow and slopes. Price 349 Euro *(A.S.G.).
*(A.S.G. Accreditation + ski pass + Mountain Guide).